Re: [alpine-user] (No Subject)

From: PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerhard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 19:25:58 -0400

Many good projects have been discarded for not having enough support,
Debian is today a lot of bureaucratic shit .. I have had the same
experience as you ... and I had to manage them so that after almost a
coupe of 4 emails in average, all of them saw that many more problems
come with the issue reported

by the way, seems you do not explain so much very well your ideas..
maybe you must write more clear the ideas and paste in a READM.md at
some git repo (gitlab.com, gitea.com) so i think the languaje are a
barrier also.. CAN YOU?