Re: [alpine-user] how to package with debootstrap or somethig similar? wiki does not are updated

From: Marco Dickert <marco_at_misterunknown.de>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 10:05:50 +0200

On 2019-06-03 20:56:58, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
> how to package with debootstrap or somethig similar? wiki does not are
> updated!

I use lxc containers for package building. AFAIK the official alpine
repositories are also created using LXC containers.

> i made packages very well but using my current daily system.. i want to use a
> chroot deboostrap system like debian does?

Of course you can use a chroot environment, too. Check this wiki article [1].

[1] https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Installing_Alpine_Linux_in_a_chroot

--
Marco Dickert
marco_at_misterunknown.de