Re: [alpine-user] how to package with debootstrap or somethig similar? wiki does not are updated

From: Marco Dickert <marco_at_misterunknown.de>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 12:07:51 +0200

On 2019-06-04 11:37:31, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
> El mar., 4 de jun. de 2019 a la(s) 04:05, Marco Dickert (
> marco_at_misterunknown.de) escribió:
> > I use lxc containers for package building. AFAIK the official alpine
> > repositories are also created using LXC containers.
> >
> HOW? whre's its the receipt? thanks in advance!

There is no step-by-step tutorial. You can use these [1] instructions to set up
an alpine container and this [2] page to create the build environment.

[1] https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/LXC
[2] https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Creating_an_Alpine_package#Setup_your_system_and_account

> after finish to made every package the chrot its contamined.. we need a
> debootstrap clean environment and automatized way?

Hm, I don't really know what you mean, since abuild purges all depencencies it
installed after building the package.

However, if you use LVM-based LXC containers, you can use LVM snapshots to keep
the environment clean.

> also wiki are several out of date (as always)

Feel free to improve the wiki yourself.

Cheers,
--
Marco Dickert