Re: [alpine-user] how to package with debootstrap or somethig similar? wiki does not are updated

From: PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerhard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 07:04:47 -0400

El mié., 5 de jun. de 2019 a la(s) 06:07, Marco Dickert (
marco_at_misterunknown.de) escribió:

> There is no step-by-step tutorial. You can use these [1] instructions to
> set up
> an alpine container and this [2] page to create the build environment.

OK thanks for the response... my intentions was try to find something
similar to debootstrap
so then refine and made omething like open suse build service...
but seems alpine are so far away from automaton tools
and will be a hard task to do...