~alpine/aports

1

[alpine-aports] ruby-curb seems broken

Brad Murray <wyaeld@gmail.com>
<CAKL3eE7Gwt8eTC8N0_fhGA2Fuy31GvyBMo8C0AdRs=Jh4kJ5jA@mail.gmail.com>
/ # apk add ruby-curb
ERROR: unsatisfiable constraints:
  so:libruby.so.2.0 (missing):
    required by: ruby-curb-0.8.4-r1[so:libruby.so.2.0]

Doesn't seem to matter what I do, have tried with ruby, ruby-dev and
ruby-libs all present

Looking at both the APKBUILD, and the actual gem source on github, I can't
see any clear reference to what its complaining about.

I know libruby is one of the API linking libs, but why would the APK build
successfully (I've tested that works), but not be able to install

Brad
<20150316113018.58e90db7@ncopa-desktop.alpinelinux.org>
In-Reply-To
<CAKL3eE7Gwt8eTC8N0_fhGA2Fuy31GvyBMo8C0AdRs=Jh4kJ5jA@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
On Thu, 12 Mar 2015 19:02:08 +1300
Brad Murray <wyaeld@gmail.com> wrote:

> / # apk add ruby-curb
> ERROR: unsatisfiable constraints:
>   so:libruby.so.2.0 (missing):
>     required by: ruby-curb-0.8.4-r1[so:libruby.so.2.0]
>
> Doesn't seem to matter what I do, have tried with ruby, ruby-dev and
> ruby-libs all present
>
> Looking at both the APKBUILD, and the actual gem source on github, I can't
> see any clear reference to what its complaining about.
>
> I know libruby is one of the API linking libs, but why would the APK build
> successfully (I've tested that works), but not be able to install
>
> Brad

I pushed a rebuild with ruby 2.1

Should work with ruby-curb-0.8.4-r2

thanks.