~alpine/aports

1

[alpine-aports]

Daniel Isaksen <d@duniel.no>
<20170922202736.16397-1-d@duniel.no>
I have updated the community/erlang package to version 20.0.5, and changed the
APKBUILD file to pull the source from github.com/erlang/otp instead of
erlang.com as they distribute "older" releases there.

Three applications were removed upstream (and subsequently here):
  - erlang-percept (concurrency profiling tool)
  - erlang-typer (type annotator)
  - erlang-gs (graphics system)

---
Unsubscribe:  alpine-aports+unsubscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org
Help:         alpine-aports+help@lists.alpinelinux.org
---

Re: [alpine-aports]

Daniel Isaksen <d@duniel.no>
<CAFWK1CCC2N7Y=GiqYTDwOuUvm=JmQ1--wFu36uy3c8ByXtE84Q@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<20170922202736.16397-1-d@duniel.no> (view parent)
This was sent in error as I didn't realize I had an incorrect argument in
git send-email.

My apologies.

- Daniel

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 10:27 PM, Daniel Isaksen <d@duniel.no> wrote:

> I have updated the community/erlang package to version 20.0.5, and changed
> the
> APKBUILD file to pull the source from github.com/erlang/otp instead of
> erlang.com as they distribute "older" releases there.
>
> Three applications were removed upstream (and subsequently here):
>   - erlang-percept (concurrency profiling tool)
>   - erlang-typer (type annotator)
>   - erlang-gs (graphics system)
>

> ---
> Unsubscribe:  alpine-aports+unsubscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org