 From: Eric Carrell <eric@websiteplanet.org>
Date: 2018-10-12 22:16:14.453
To: "Quick Question" <alpine-aports@lists.alpinelinux.org>
Subject: redirect question

 hey Quick Question -
 My name is Eric, and I'm on the content team at Website Planet. I wanted to reach out to you after coming across your page here: lists.alpinelinux.org/alpine-aports/0328.html.
 We recently build a killer tool to track redirects. There are a few of these out there, but we built ours to be a bit more quality than the others.
 Do you want to take a look? If so, I can send it over for you to review :)
 Let me know what you think. If I don't hear from you I'll just follow up in a few days.
 Thanks
 - Eric
 --
Eric Carrell | Website Planet
<a7uet4bi64fgs4d88j1nbi5nqv+iorhjqfa0cbppeto4tt2r9pabj@websiteplanet.org>

 Eric Carrell | Website Planet

 My name is Eric, and I'm on the content team at Website Planet. I wanted to reach out to you after coming across your page here: lists.alpinelinux.org/alpine-aports/0328.html.
 We recently build a killer tool to track redirects. There are a few of these out there, but we built ours to be a bit more quality than the others.
 Do you want to take a look? If so, I can send it over for you to review :)
 Let me know what you think. If I don't hear from you I'll just follow up in a few days.
 Thanks
 - Eric
 --
Eric Carrell | Website Planet