[alpine-devel] Mailing List moved

From: Nathan Angelacos <nangel_at_nothome.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:33:08 +0000 (UTC)

The mailing list has been moved to another server. We thank our previous host for
generously donating bandwidth and disk space. Unfortunately the facility is
no longer available, and we've been working to move things around.

The mailing list is now hosted by another donor. Its now on an Alpinelinux server,
and was converted from mailman to mlmmj.

Unfortunately, this means the web-based archives are not available. We've looked
at Lurker (http://lurker.sourceforge.net/), but there are some compile-time issues.

However, this is an open item, and it will be resolved.

Thanks all for your support!