[alpine-devel] extra/cracklib-words

Michael Mason <ms13sp@gmail.com>
<AA930C5D-B7FB-4526-9EBA-A24CFAA0F6AC@gmail.com>
Please add and comment on.

Trying to help out while getting a few other larger packages done for
Alpine...
Is there a place where the list is being updated for needed packages
asides from the email sent out on 02/19/2009?
Thx
Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter@gmail.com>
<1b2623ac0902232339r7e95d7fcp22ac5d9ebdb7a42f@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<AA930C5D-B7FB-4526-9EBA-A24CFAA0F6AC@gmail.com> (view parent)
On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 11:47 PM, Michael Mason <ms13sp@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please add and comment on.
>
> Trying to help out while getting a few other larger packages done for
> Alpine...
> Is there a place where the list is being updated for needed packages asides
> from the email sent out on 02/19/2009?
> Thx

Hi Michael,

You can join us on #alpine-linux or #alpine-devel on freenode, we
mostly exchange information on IRC.
As a reference I think its best if we just claim a package and report
back on the subject you mentioned in your email.

Br

Carlo