[alpine-devel] extra/coreutils

Michael Mason <ms13sp@gmail.com>
<EAA46219-7C27-4A4D-A220-A4C4F351F33A@gmail.com>
Please review and commit
<1235986677.32572.14.camel@nc>
In-Reply-To
<EAA46219-7C27-4A4D-A220-A4C4F351F33A@gmail.com> (view parent)
On Fri, 2009-02-27 at 22:34 +0000, Michael Mason wrote:
> Please review and commit

Is there any package that really needs this?

I would prefer fix the bb utils rather than add coreutils if thats
realistic.

Also, this needs a fix from apk-tools to deal with busybox links and so
does all other packages that replaces busybox links.

Do you think its ok that we wait with this one til there shows up a
packages that actulaly needs it? or atleast this til apk-tools and
abuild is upgraded.

I will add it immediatly if you have good reasons though.

Btw, this reminds me of util-linux-ng, needed by apcupsd. We should add
a shutdown shell wrapper to bbsuid there reather than depend on
util-linux.ng.