[alpine-devel] testing/hylafax

Cameron Banta <cbanta@gmail.com>
<531b02ea0903040546w19826ca7n7a8347773b2ffe75@mail.gmail.com>
Hello,

It compiles and the binary runs, but I'm not sure if it actually works, so I
put it in testing. Please review and commit.

Thanks,
Cameron
Cameron Banta <cbanta@gmail.com>
<531b02ea0903040621s4a2730fao7c6bc47ebc5995fc@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<1236176291.32434.27.camel@nc> (view parent)
On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 8:18 AM, Natanael Copa <natanael.copa@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 07:46 -0600, Cameron Banta wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > It compiles and the binary runs, but I'm not sure if it actually
> > works, so I put it in testing. Please review and commit.

> hylafax-4.4.4.tar.gz: OK
> md5sum: can't open 'hylafax.install': No such file or directory
> hylafax.install: FAILED
> md5sum: WARNING: 1 of 2 computed checksums did NOT match
>

> could you please also send a patch with hylafax.install?

oops

<531b02ea0903040546w19826ca7n7a8347773b2ffe75@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)