[alpine-devel] wiki.alpinelinux.org updated

Nathan Angelacos <nangel@nothome.org>
<49C9BDD8.4000409@nothome.org>
The alpinelinux wiki was updated:

what		old		new
Alpine		1.7.??		1.9.0 bleeding edge
Postresql	8.2		8.3.5
Mediawiki	1.11.0		1.14.0

This upgrade also affects svn.alpinelinux, dl-2.alpinelinux.org and
lists.alpinelinux.org

As far as we know everything is working right now, but more work needs
to be done to verify and optimize the upgrade.

Thanks to all who helped compile the many packages required to get this
working.

<1237963983.19302.10.camel@nc>
In-Reply-To
<49C9BDD8.4000409@nothome.org> (view parent)
On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 01:15 -0400, Nathan Angelacos wrote:
> The alpinelinux wiki was updated:
>
> what		old		new
> Alpine		1.7.??		1.9.0 bleeding edge
> Postresql	8.2		8.3.5
> Mediawiki	1.11.0		1.14.0
>
> This upgrade also affects svn.alpinelinux, dl-2.alpinelinux.org and
> lists.alpinelinux.org
>
> As far as we know everything is working right now, but more work needs
> to be done to verify and optimize the upgrade.
>

> Thanks to all who helped compile the many packages required to get this
> working.

Great!

Thanks alot!

Nathan Angelacos <nangel@nothome.org>
<49CA535F.9020507@nothome.org>
In-Reply-To
<1b2623ac0903250846o63be878j7686a4cb1516dc48@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Carlo Landmeter wrote:

> I just tried it and I must say, its 10x faster. Not on first load but
> afterwords it's 10x better.
>
> Great work!

The FcK editor is not enabled yet.  I don't know if that was part of the
problem.  Will still look into what to enable or not.

Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter@gmail.com>
On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 6:15 AM, Nathan Angelacos <nangel@nothome.org> wrote:

> The alpinelinux wiki was updated:
>
> what            old             new
> Alpine          1.7.??          1.9.0 bleeding edge
> Postresql       8.2             8.3.5
> Mediawiki       1.11.0          1.14.0
>
> This upgrade also affects svn.alpinelinux, dl-2.alpinelinux.org and
> lists.alpinelinux.org
>
> As far as we know everything is working right now, but more work needs to be
> done to verify and optimize the upgrade.
>

> Thanks to all who helped compile the many packages required to get this
> working.
>

> ---
> Unsubscribe:  alpine-devel+unsubscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org
> Help:         alpine-devel+help@lists.alpinelinux.org
> ---

I just tried it and I must say, its 10x faster. Not on first load but
afterwords it's 10x better.

Great work!

carlo