[alpine-devel] Announcement: Mailing List Archives available + new list

Nathan Angelacos <nangel@nothome.org>
<49C9BCFC.3040709@nothome.org>

They are generated once every 24 hours.  Thanks to all who helped make
this happen.

There's still work to do - the main lists.alpinelinux.org index page has
to be cleaned up - but at least the archives are available now.

A new mailing list has been set up for Security related announcements.
If you would like to subscribe to this mailing list, send an email to

alpine-security+subscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org

(we hope this will be a low traffic list!)

[alpine-devel] Re: [acf] Announcement: Mailing List Archives available + new list

<127129.15214.qm@web50209.mail.re2.yahoo.com>
In-Reply-To
<49C9BCFC.3040709@nothome.org> (view parent)
I find it odd that there is not a single message from me in either mailing list. This will test to see if they show up.

Ted

They are generated once every 24 hours.  Thanks to all who helped make this happen.

There's still work to do - the main lists.alpinelinux.org index page has to be cleaned up - but at least the archives are available now.

A new mailing list has been set up for Security related announcements.
If you would like to subscribe to this mailing list, send an email to

alpine-security+subscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org

(we hope this will be a low traffic list!)

---
Unsubscribe:  acf+unsubscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org
Help:        acf+help@lists.alpinelinux.org

[alpine-devel] Re: [acf] Announcement: Mailing List Archives available + new list

<1237965460.19302.22.camel@nc>
On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 01:11 -0400, Nathan Angelacos wrote:

> They are generated once every 24 hours.  Thanks to all who helped make
> this happen.
>
> There's still work to do - the main lists.alpinelinux.org index page has
> to be cleaned up - but at least the archives are available now.

Awesome! Thank you!

> A new mailing list has been set up for Security related announcements.
> If you would like to subscribe to this mailing list, send an email to
>

> alpine-security+subscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org
>

> (we hope this will be a low traffic list!)

Great! Thanks!