[alpine-devel] testing/prosody: adding default config

<20090610142234.45E8537E4D@smtp3-1-sn3.vrr.skanova.net>
Previous APKBUILD didn't apply the default config.
This is now fixed.
Please review and apply.

This packge is tested and it works.
It still would work even better with luasec (which doesn't exist yet - but I try fixing it as soon as possible).

<<mhavela>>
<96a6f50a0906100725vd814118g3d0725eb7311e65b@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<20090610142234.45E8537E4D@smtp3-1-sn3.vrr.skanova.net> (view parent)
Sorry... I have rebuilt my dev-environment. The previous patch didn't
hold the right author information (committed as 'root')
Please skip it. I resend a new.
<<mhavela>>