[alpine-devel] Suggesting patch for ipsec-tools

<20090727084644.7A4D237E55@smtp3-2-sn3.vrr.skanova.net>
I am in need of adding the '-k' option to setkey.
Had it working before (my init.d script was modified) but I accidently lost it at previous upgrade.
With this patch I wouldn't have same problem. I could add my setkey options to conf.d/racoon and wouldn't need to touch the init.d/racoon script.

Fwd: [alpine-devel] Suggesting patch for ipsec-tools

<96a6f50a0908050647n2a7dfd56n6a7d6effd5ce8129@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<20090727084644.7A4D237E55@smtp3-2-sn3.vrr.skanova.net> (view parent)
Was this a bad idea?
<<mhavela>>

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 10:46 AM, Mika Havela<mika.havela@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am in need of adding the '-k' option to setkey.
> Had it working before (my init.d script was modified) but I accidently lost it at previous upgrade.
> With this patch I wouldn't have same problem. I could add my setkey options to conf.d/racoon and wouldn't need to touch the init.d/racoon script.

Re: Fwd: [alpine-devel] Suggesting patch for ipsec-tools

<1249480975.12941.122.camel@localhost.localdomain>
In-Reply-To
<96a6f50a0908050647n2a7dfd56n6a7d6effd5ce8129@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
wrote:
> > I am in need of adding the '-k' option to setkey.
> > Had it working before (my init.d script was modified) but I
> accidently lost it at previous upgrade.
> > With this patch I wouldn't have same problem. I could add my setkey
> options to conf.d/racoon and wouldn't need to touch the init.d/racoon
> script.
>
> Was this a bad idea?

no. I just forgot it. sorry.

<1249482772.12941.125.camel@localhost.localdomain>
On Mon, 2009-07-27 at 08:46 +0000, Mika Havela wrote:
> I am in need of adding the '-k' option to setkey.
> Had it working before (my init.d script was modified) but I accidently
> lost it at previous upgrade.
> With this patch I wouldn't have same problem. I could add my setkey
> options to conf.d/racoon and wouldn't need to touch the init.d/racoon
> script.

Finally i look at this. sorry for the delay.

In addition to chagne the default config and init.d script you should
have bumped pkgrel and done 'abuild checksum' since the checksum changed
for the files.

I did this and commited.

Thanks!

<4A799823.1010409@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<1249482772.12941.125.camel@localhost.localdomain> (view parent)
Natanael Copa wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-07-27 at 08:46 +0000, Mika Havela wrote:
>
>> I am in need of adding the '-k' option to setkey.
>> Had it working before (my init.d script was modified) but I accidently
>> lost it at previous upgrade.
>> With this patch I wouldn't have same problem. I could add my setkey
>> options to conf.d/racoon and wouldn't need to touch the init.d/racoon
>> script.
>>

> Finally i look at this. sorry for the delay.
>
> In addition to chagne the default config and init.d script you should
> have bumped pkgrel and done 'abuild checksum' since the checksum changed
> for the files.
>
> I did this and commited.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -nc

Thanks for the help.
Sorry for the extra work. I try to keep it in mind.
<<mhavela>>