[alpine-devel] New aport: OpenXCAP Presence Server plus dependencies

<AANLkTimucLjSwDN_Z9v1cXMe-pizY9Mkd-5zoOUNNz7S@mail.gmail.com>
As we talk yesterday about presence server, this is the new aport.
OpenXCAP needs some packages, new, for compiling.
Attached there are also these new aports.

Surely need to be reviewed and tested.

Other that, python-application need to be updated to 1.2.4 and twisted at
10.0.0 version.

Thanks.

:: Francesco Colista
:: Email : francesco.colista@gmail.com
:: Jabber: francesco@jabber.org

Re: [alpine-devel] New aport: OpenXCAP Presence Server plus dependencies

<AANLkTimVGaBlJQTzMauOAfpCoIApRnsd9ReZHfvKcxd-@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<AANLkTimucLjSwDN_Z9v1cXMe-pizY9Mkd-5zoOUNNz7S@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Francesco <francesco.colista@gmail.com> wrote:
> As we talk yesterday about presence server, this is the new aport.
> OpenXCAP needs some packages, new, for compiling.
> Attached there are also these new aports.
>
> Surely need to be reviewed and tested.

cool! thanks!

I wonder if we may want python packages prefixed with py- so we have
py-twisted, py-mysql, py-lxml etc...

we prefix perl modules with perl-* and lua modules with lua-*. Makes
it easy to search for available modules: apk search 'lua-*'

I think I'll apply them as is for now though

> Other that, python-application need to be updated to 1.2.4 and twisted at
> 10.0.0 version.

Will look at that too.

Thanks!

--
Natanael Copa

[alpine-devel] Re: New aport: OpenXCAP Presence Server plus dependencies

Leonardo Arena <rnalrd@gmail.com>
<AANLkTim0nudRkwXwGKz8hgTi1b8q9o3ZGCxUTcGtFBxt@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<AANLkTimucLjSwDN_Z9v1cXMe-pizY9Mkd-5zoOUNNz7S@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Francesco <francesco.colista@gmail.com> wrote:
> As we talk yesterday about presence server, this is the new aport.
> OpenXCAP needs some packages, new, for compiling.
> Attached there are also these new aports.
>
> Surely need to be reviewed and tested.
>
> Other that, python-application need to be updated to 1.2.4 and twisted at
> 10.0.0 version.
>
> Thanks.

Openxcap and twisted-web2 where missing "python-dev" in makedepends.
Python-imaging needed also freetype.
I've fixed them and pushed.

Nice work! Thanks!
leo