Von: "Andreas Brodmann" <andreas.brodmann@gmail.com>
Datum: 2010 8 21 09:46
Betreff: CLI
An: "Alpine Development" <alpine-devel@lists.alpinelinux.org>

It's been quite some time, since I worked with alpine.

Is there anything Cisco CLI like for it in as complement to access?

Andreas

Re: [alpine-devel] Fwd: CLI

<1282629756.5375.1232.camel@ncopa-desktop.nor.wtbts.net>
In-Reply-To
<AANLkTiks5gMH=YbXHiTa0kgWM2KcuizD5rboMj1iT09d@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)

On Sat, 2010-08-21 at 10:50 +0200, Andreas Brodmann wrote:
> Sorry, I meant as complement to acf.

I don't really have experience with Cisco so I don't really know what
you are looking for. The quagga package has a cli that is similar to
Ciscos have I heard, but quagga is only for routing.

I know there are some ACF modules for managing ACF from command line but
I don't really know what the status is there.

But ofcourse we have a standard cli, via ssh and serial console and
shell. But I suppose that is fairly different from Ciscos cli.