[alpine-devel] Mounting root failing

<AANLkTimOyn27rd40LrqhTdJALp83TPVb9Tn=gc=x6JMc@mail.gmail.com>
Hello Everyone !
After fresh install of 2.0 I'm having boot issues.
* Starting mdev: ok.
* Mounting root: failed.
so I get into emergency recovery shell where I mount root manually and
all works fine.
mount -t ext3 /dev/sda2 /sysroot; exit

Grub configuration I've got for the Alpine partition.
title Apl (on /dev/sda2)
root (hd0,1)
kernel /boot/vmlinuz-grsec root=/dev/sda2 modules=sd-mod,usb-storage,ext3 quiet
initrd /boot/initramfs-grsec

Re: [alpine-devel] Re: Mounting root failing

Nathan Angelacos <nangel@nothome.org>
<4C7C176F.4040902@nothome.org>
In-Reply-To
<AANLkTims4OoCxXxNmBCa83wT9_mhb6tz+H3CLg4iNta4@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Hi!

On 08/30/10 13:36, qnx4ever wrote:
> What is the standard Alpine bootloader ? Can't find neither grub or
> lilo in main packages.

The disto standard is syslinux

[alpine-devel] Re: Mounting root failing

<AANLkTi=ajD_7WHQXs5XD+PcexHxYVD8ms+ZzfeRGypTD@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<AANLkTimOyn27rd40LrqhTdJALp83TPVb9Tn=gc=x6JMc@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Apologies, my mistake, I mistyped ext3 with etx3 in grub configuration ;-)

<AANLkTi=ajD_7WHQXs5XD+PcexHxYVD8ms+ZzfeRGypTD@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)