[alpine-devel] x86_64 packages hitting the mirrors

<1292425915.26904.34.camel@ncopa-desktop.nor.wtbts.net>

I would just like to give a warning for alpine mirror admins that x86_64
package will soon hit the master mirror. That means 1-2 more gigs of
disk space.

Thanks!

Harry Lachanas <grharry@freemail.gr>
<4D09C858.4080602@freemail.gr>
In-Reply-To
<1292425915.26904.34.camel@ncopa-desktop.nor.wtbts.net> (view parent)
> I would just like to give a warning for alpine mirror admins that x86_64
> package will soon hit the master mirror. That means 1-2 more gigs of
> disk space.
Hip - Hip - Hurray !!!

Is the long awaited alpine 64  around the corner ???
Is it Christmas  ??

Bravo nc !!!
<20101216194034.0a52c9f8@alpinelinux.org>
In-Reply-To
<4D09C858.4080602@freemail.gr> (view parent)
On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:05:44 +0200
Harry Lachanas <grharry@freemail.gr> wrote:

> > I would just like to give a warning for alpine mirror admins that
> > x86_64 package will soon hit the master mirror. That means 1-2 more
> > gigs of disk space.
> Hip - Hip - Hurray !!!
>
> Is the long awaited alpine 64  around the corner ???
> Is it Christmas  ??

Yes!
There are an edge snapshot in
http://dl-3.alpinelinux.org/alpine/edge/releases/x86_64/

> Bravo nc !!!

No, its nenolod who have pushed this and are sponsoring the x86_64
build box. So thanks to nenolod who have been doing a *great* job!