[alpine-devel] gnome

<20110128034035.79f7780e@alpinelinux.org>

Excellent work with gnome! I finally got it installed over a 130kbit/s
line, but I whoder how do I start this thing? I can select GNOME in
lxdm but xfce still starts.

Thanks!

-nc

PS. gconf gave me shotwell which is very useful for my vacation ;) so
again, thanks!

Jeff Bilyk <jbilyk@gmail.com>
<AANLkTim=DiZkJ637U61daRvzozmTwQWM=p8YFP1aO+_P@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<20110128034035.79f7780e@alpinelinux.org> (view parent)
Hey Natanael,

Adding gnome-session to xinitrc does the trick for me...

Jeff

--
Jeff

<20110128040140.198657a3@alpinelinux.org>
In-Reply-To
<AANLkTim=DiZkJ637U61daRvzozmTwQWM=p8YFP1aO+_P@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 22:50:46 -0500
Jeff Bilyk <jbilyk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Natanael,
>
> Adding gnome-session to xinitrc does the trick for me...

I think we need to fix our /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc. Compare what it does
with what lxdm expects (/etc/lxdm/Xsession)