From: Ted Trask [mailto:ttrask01@yahoo.com]
Sent: 2011年2月25日 21:40
To: Wei Liang(David); acf@lists.alpinelinux.org
Subject: Re: [acf] How to install alpine on btrfs

You should probably have sent this request to alpine-devel@lists.alpinelinux.org instead of here, since the question is not ACF related. But anyway ...

Sorry, but documentation is an area that we are working to improve.

I know that several are actively using Alpine Linux for VoIP applications, and it is one of our focuses. We have packages for Kamailio, Freeswitch, and Asterisk (if not more). You didn't give much detail as to what you were trying to do, but you could take a look at the following docs to get some ideas:

http://alpinelinux.org/wiki/Kamailio
http://alpinelinux.org/wiki/2600hz
http://alpinelinux.org/wiki/Freepbx_on_asterisk
http://alpinelinux.org/wiki/Freepbx_on_Alpine_Linux
http://alpinelinux.org/wiki/Setting_up_Zaptel/Asterisk_on_Alpine

As I was not involved in writing/testing these docs, I can't vouch for their accuracy :( but they are a starting point.

Ted Trask