[alpine-devel] Alpinelinux.org email and lists server

Jeff Bilyk <jbilyk@gmail.com>
<CAHwjr34tqDvEXz6L7iDwd=RRSLunbs9W5fqrN2XZ5h-fWKn9TQ@mail.gmail.com>

This afternoon we're going to be upgrading the alpinelinux.org email
and lists server to the latest stable Alpine Linux release.  There
will be a brief outage while the box is rebooted post-upgrade.  Other
affected services are the mailing list archives, which will also be
unavailable during the upgrade.  Thanks for the understanding,

Jeff

[alpine-devel] Re: Alpinelinux.org email and lists server

Jeff Bilyk <jbilyk@gmail.com>
<CAHwjr365=eALNzbWRxW5DR2vXxvvU3DfjA42C1NxKARL4ZW=PQ@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CAHwjr34tqDvEXz6L7iDwd=RRSLunbs9W5fqrN2XZ5h-fWKn9TQ@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 1:11 PM, Jeff Bilyk <jbilyk@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This afternoon we're going to be upgrading the alpinelinux.org email
> and lists server to the latest stable Alpine Linux release.  There
> will be a brief outage while the box is rebooted post-upgrade.  Other
> affected services are the mailing list archives, which will also be
> unavailable during the upgrade.  Thanks for the understanding,
>
> Jeff

Upgrade is done, mail.alpinelinux.org's mail services and list
services are back up and running.  On the latest stable Alpine
release.  If anyone notices any issues, please let us know.

--
Jeff