[alpine-devel] wine: update to 1.3.28 (PATCH)

Austin English <austinenglish@gmail.com>
<CACC5Q1eLoSd8c8dDyTaMsmt7GPGUQBg2psNLPr3YpQWS3GJRew@mail.gmail.com>
Howdy,

The latest update of Wine no longer needs patches to build on Alpine Linux:
http://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/commitdiff/9e50294f2391a63d9b3819f7c0f7d40e8aaf61a2
http://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/commitdiff/4cddd5ffdf0c568445365c6c62e7788d7dbbca7d

While updating the package, I also removed a duplicate dependency
listing for fontconfig-dev and removed a couple deprecated items in
the build function (make depend hasn't been needed for a long time,
and wine hasn't put files in /etc for years.

If those should be separate patches, please let me know.

Please CC me on replies, I'm not subscribed to this list.

Cheers,
Austin
<20110912203237.74a389d9@alpinelinux.org>
In-Reply-To
<CACC5Q1eLoSd8c8dDyTaMsmt7GPGUQBg2psNLPr3YpQWS3GJRew@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 05:01:02 -0500
Austin English <austinenglish@gmail.com> wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> The latest update of Wine no longer needs patches to build on Alpine
> Linux:
> http://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/commitdiff/9e50294f2391a63d9b3819f7c0f7d40e8aaf61a2
> http://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/commitdiff/4cddd5ffdf0c568445365c6c62e7788d7dbbca7d
>
> While updating the package, I also removed a duplicate dependency
> listing for fontconfig-dev and removed a couple deprecated items in
> the build function (make depend hasn't been needed for a long time,
> and wine hasn't put files in /etc for years.

I didn't see you patch til after I had pushed my half-automated upgrade.

I reverted mine and applied yours and bumped pkgrel.

> If those should be separate patches, please let me know.

One patch is fine.

> Please CC me on replies, I'm not subscribed to this list.
>
> Cheers,
> Austin

Thanks alot!