[alpine-devel] Need aports: pylibacl and pyxattr

Jeremy Thomerson <jeremy@thomersonfamily.com>
<CADVmKVBovvpXbNusgA1HNO22qcAoP1y84-n7NfCZKQFwMhaEgQ@mail.gmail.com>
Anyone out there who is a python lib / aports guru feel like building two
aports?  I'm using rdiff-backup between two new file servers and since I am
now using ACLs on them, I would like to retain the ACLs in the backup.  But,
rdiff-backup needs pylibacl and pyxattr to be able to do this [1].  I am not
a python guy by any means and it would probably take me many hours to create
these two builds, whereas I'm hoping that someone who is experienced could
do it in minutes....

I can provide testing for it and the rdiff-backup integration / update.
 Just let me know if you're willing and able to help.  Otherwise, I'll
probably try my hand at it next week.

Many thanks,
Jeremy Thomerson

[1] - http://www.nongnu.org/rdiff-backup/features.html
Jeremy Thomerson <jeremy@thomersonfamily.com>
<CADVmKVCYwtjw=Ek7a2s7jQ8vyxQOVj+WiCEgTOa6Vnqcah3sUQ@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<4E90B89D.4030803@affolter-engineering.ch> (view parent)
Fabian, awesome! Thank you!

I'll test in the next couple of days.

Jeremy Thomerson
-- sent from my "smart" phone, so please excuse spelling, formatting, or
compiler errors

On Oct 8, 2011 4:55 PM, "Fabian Affolter" <fabian@affolter-engineering.ch>
wrote:

On 10/07/2011 04:39 AM, Jeremy Thomerson wrote:

> Anyone out there who is a python lib / aports gu...
py-xattr:
http://git.alpinelinux.org/**cgit/fab/aports/commit/?id=**
194de6fc5623cd9d4cb4567f548dc3**eb7ae22626<http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/fab/aports/commit/?id=194de6fc5623cd9d4cb4567f548dc3eb7ae22626>

py-libacl:
http://git.alpinelinux.org/**cgit/fab/aports/commit/?id=**
4e910455faafabb627e4b99159be37**d504be77e2<http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/fab/aports/commit/?id=4e910455faafabb627e4b99159be37d504be77e2>

Update for rdiff-backup 1.3.3 (just an update nothing more):
http://git.alpinelinux.org/**cgit/fab/aports/commit/?id=**
a7c97ce8f485b6d56bc86f2a4b3889**74fcb576c3<http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/fab/aports/commit/?id=a7c97ce8f485b6d56bc86f2a4b388974fcb576c3>

> I can provide testing for it and the rdiff-backup integration / update.
>  Just let me know if y...
Testing of those two new APKBUILD and the update would be appreciated. As
long nobody move the updated files to the official repo just grab a copy
from my personal repo [1].

Fabian

[1] http://git.alpinelinux.org/**cgit/fab/aports/<http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/fab/aports/>

---