[alpine-devel] Hi all

Kevin Chadwick <ma1l1ists@yahoo.co.uk>
<20111018125755.57830aac.ma1l1ists@yahoo.co.uk>
Hi, all

You seem to be the only Open Source distro with gnome and grsecurity
packages by default.

Just updated to edge and ran Gnome with message "This is a problem with
the configuration server"

Any reason for that, like informing us gnome is WIP. Creating an
empty /etc/gconf.xml.system directory gets rid of the message for me
anyway.

Kevin Chadwick <ma1l1ists@yahoo.co.uk>
<20111018131043.049af456.ma1l1ists@yahoo.co.uk>
In-Reply-To
<20111018125755.57830aac.ma1l1ists@yahoo.co.uk> (view parent)
On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:57:55 +0000
Kevin Chadwick wrote:

> Hi, all
>
> You seem to be the only Open Source distro with gnome and grsecurity
> packages by default.
>
> Just updated to edge and ran Gnome with message "This is a problem with
> the configuration server"
>
> Any reason for that, like informing us gnome is WIP. Creating an
> empty /etc/gconf.xml.system directory gets rid of the message for me
> anyway.

Sorry /etc/gconf/gconf.xml.system