[alpine-devel] testing package builds with clang

William Pitcock <nenolod@dereferenced.org>
<CA+T2pCFmX21Hi6T5k_oAHRSq17aRGpCGbGREz4CidCg9u=bdCQ@mail.gmail.com>
hi,

i think we should start testing package builds with clang as well as
gcc-4.6 so that it is possible to use clang to build the entire
system.  this should be a long-term goal, obviously.

can the guy who is testing builds also start running tests with clang?

<4F283AD2.5000307@anselsystems.com>
In-Reply-To
<CA+T2pCFmX21Hi6T5k_oAHRSq17aRGpCGbGREz4CidCg9u=bdCQ@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
I guess that would be me. I'll take a look at it, and I'll contact you
with any questions.