[alpine-devel] More wiki work

<1332612171.10531.140661053554189.01EF81F1@webmail.messagingengine.com>
I did some more meta-work on the wiki. Sorry if anyone has to review the
edits manually; there are a bunch of page renames (many of them pages I
created myself) and proposed deletions (ditto). I think things should be
more stable now, at least as far as my contributions go.

Most of what I've added/expanded can be reached from this top-level
pointer: http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Category:Wiki

I've also cleared out some old suggestions on
http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Alpine_Linux:Site_improvements (that
others or I implemented), and added some new ones.
--
Jim Pryor
jim@jimpryor.net

Jeff Bilyk <jbilyk@gmail.com>
<130140A3-DBF0-4A76-AE9A-D94BEEB2D87D@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<1332612171.10531.140661053554189.01EF81F1@webmail.messagingengine.com> (view parent)
Thanks very much for your hard work Jim.  A few people review wiki page changes as they get time, but we appreciate anyone who takes the time to update documentation, so any time needed to look over changes isn't a burden,

Jeff