[alpine-devel] Alpine v2.5 packages hitting the mirrors

<20121031162002.4fc13f5e@ncopa-desktop.nor.wtbts.net>

Just a heads up, the v2.5 packages for x86 are built and uploaded and
x86_64 packages are soon to come. In the nearest days I'll tag release
candidate isos.

Keep an eye on disk usage on the mirrors.

Thanks!

Oliver Loch <grimeton@gmx.net>
<AEE64962-65C6-4E44-8129-F0707B2CB95C@gmx.net>
In-Reply-To
<20121031162002.4fc13f5e@ncopa-desktop.nor.wtbts.net> (view parent)

if you need additional computing power, I can help out with a VM if you like.

Something like two cores, 8gb memory, >1tb space

KR,

Oliver

Am 31.10.2012 um 16:20 schrieb Natanael Copa <ncopa@alpinelinux.org>:

> Hi,
>
> Just a heads up, the v2.5 packages for x86 are built and uploaded and
> x86_64 packages are soon to come. In the nearest days I'll tag release
> candidate isos.
>
> Keep an eye on disk usage on the mirrors.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -nc
>

> ---
> Unsubscribe:  alpine-devel+unsubscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org
> Help:         alpine-devel+help@lists.alpinelinux.org
> ---

<20121031204723.56e59973@ncopa-laptop.res.nor.wtbts.net>
In-Reply-To
<AEE64962-65C6-4E44-8129-F0707B2CB95C@gmx.net> (view parent)
On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 16:42:02 +0100
Oliver Loch <grimeton@gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> if you need additional computing power, I can help out with a VM if
> you like.
>
> Something like two cores, 8gb memory, >1tb space

Currently I think we are ok, but I'll remember that.

Tnanks!