[alpine-devel] alpine 2.5 dahdi problems

Peter de Zoeten <peter@dezoeten.mine.nu>
<CAArrbi3-XwsTusmjXPLAOan_1XMT5Xqnh0Rgxw+4Xgt7i3s0Nw@mail.gmail.com>
Hello all,

i just upgraded my alpine system from 2.3 to 2.5. All works great! Thanks
for all effort put in for development.

I have only one problem at the moment: my analog pabx card does not work.
There seems to be a problem with the dahdi package. Looks like it has been
compiled on another kernel; this is the error i get:

 dahdi: version magic '3.6.11-grsec SMP mod_unload modversions 586 UDEREF
REFCOUNT GRSEC ' should be '3.6.11-grsec SMP mod_unload modversions 586
UDEREF REFCOUNT CONSTIFY_PLUGIN GRSEC '

Any solutions?

Regards, Peter
<20130203155115.3a374462@ncopa-laptop.res.nor.wtbts.net>
In-Reply-To
<CAArrbi3-XwsTusmjXPLAOan_1XMT5Xqnh0Rgxw+4Xgt7i3s0Nw@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
On Sun, 3 Feb 2013 13:46:47 +0100
Peter de Zoeten <peter@dezoeten.mine.nu> wrote:
> I have only one problem at the moment: my analog pabx card does not
> work. There seems to be a problem with the dahdi package. Looks like
> it has been compiled on another kernel; this is the error i get:
>
>  dahdi: version magic '3.6.11-grsec SMP mod_unload modversions 586
> UDEREF REFCOUNT GRSEC ' should be '3.6.11-grsec SMP mod_unload
> modversions 586 UDEREF REFCOUNT CONSTIFY_PLUGIN GRSEC '

ugh, I know what this is. Bash needs to be there when the 3rd party
modules are built or they will break. This was fixed in v2.4 and edge
but apparently I forgot to fix it in v2.5.

> Any solutions?

I will try fix this next week and ship a v2.5.3 release.

Thanks!