[alpine-devel] alpine-iso: USBIMG vs isohybrid

Leslie P. Polzer | PORT ZERO <polzer@port-zero.com>
<528A40E8.2020803@port-zero.com>

is there a specific reason for the USBIMG section in the
Makefile? A simpler alternative would be running isohybrid
on the built ISO image.

  Leslie

--
Dipl.Ing.(BA) Leslie P. Polzer | CTO - PORT ZERO
UG (haftungsbeschränkt)

<CADBeeMt7oKCC5Pm-f2vFpwMAvkJoE0QNEYqSJ5QXirCofcg9-g@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<20131119132736.0636fb6b@ncopa-desktop.alpinelinux.org> (view parent)
Unetbootin works fine, but I haven't tested it with an APKOVL, but I have
no reason to suspect it wouldn't work.

Sam Dodrill
shadow.h511@gmail.com

<528A40E8.2020803@port-zero.com> (view parent)