[alpine-devel] Need help with installing Volatility in Linux

<859354b260e14f4d9183a43da772ea24@BN1PR01MB136.prod.exchangelabs.com>
I am new to Alpine Linux. I am having trouble installing Volatility in Linux following these instructions located on this page:
https://code.google.com/p/volatility/wiki/FullInstallation#Linux_Installation

Starting at Installing SVN and Basic Dependencies, I can't seem to install libpcre or
Pycrypto. I have gcc installed but I still keep getting compiler issues.

Please let me know what I can do.

Tawfiq

Leslie P. Polzer | PORT ZERO <polzer@port-zero.com>
<52EA6A7C.609@port-zero.com>
In-Reply-To
<859354b260e14f4d9183a43da772ea24@BN1PR01MB136.prod.exchangelabs.com> (view parent)
On 01/30/2014 06:44 AM, Shah, Tawfiq wrote:
> Hi,
> I am new to Alpine Linux.

Welcome! :)

> Starting at Installing SVN and Basic Dependencies, I can't seem to install libpcre or
> Pycrypto. I have gcc installed but I still keep getting compiler issues.

How are you attempting to install pcre and pycrypto?

Please also post a log of your compiler issues.

  Leslie

--
Dipl.Ing.(BA) Leslie P. Polzer | CTO - PORT ZERO
UG (haftungsbeschränkt)