[alpine-devel] lxc-1.0.0 release candidates

<20140220114540.22305b2e@ncopa-desktop.alpinelinux.org>

Since I know many people are using LXC I'd like to give a heads-up that
I have pushed lxc-1.0.0_rc4 to edge/main.

I think we will have to fix the init.d script to support lxc-autostart
and the stop/halt signal will likely need to be configured for alpine
containers. (we should probably set the haltsignal in alpine template)

Please let me know if something else broke and I'll fix it asap.

Thanks!

Nicolas Schmerber <nicolas@the-tropics.fr>
<7435ca8d66824e64c26aa1c1c1d2c6c6@the-tropics.fr>
In-Reply-To
<20140220114540.22305b2e@ncopa-desktop.alpinelinux.org> (view parent)
Hi all,

Maybe it would be naice to have the 1.0 stable version that has been
released the 20th February 2014
Maybe a few hours after this mail ? :D

Regards,

Nicolas

Le 2014-02-20 11:45, Natanael Copa a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Since I know many people are using LXC I'd like to give a heads-up that
> I have pushed lxc-1.0.0_rc4 to edge/main.
>
> I think we will have to fix the init.d script to support lxc-autostart
> and the stop/halt signal will likely need to be configured for alpine
> containers. (we should probably set the haltsignal in alpine template)
>
> Please let me know if something else broke and I'll fix it asap.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -nc
>

> ---
> Unsubscribe:  alpine-devel+unsubscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org
> Help:         alpine-devel+help@lists.alpinelinux.org
> ---

Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter@gmail.com>
<CA+cSEmNYH2Lpz0AzrN3-fzo95NyFOhSN+sR+bTCYsgZCzFS42Q@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<7435ca8d66824e64c26aa1c1c1d2c6c6@the-tropics.fr> (view parent)
On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 9:01 AM, Nicolas Schmerber
<nicolas@the-tropics.fr>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Maybe it would be naice to have the 1.0 stable version that has been
> released the 20th February 2014
> Maybe a few hours after this mail ? :D

Done!

> Regards,
>
> Nicolas
>
> Le 2014-02-20 11:45, Natanael Copa a écrit :
>
>  Hi,
>>
>> Since I know many people are using LXC I'd like to give a heads-up that
>> I have pushed lxc-1.0.0_rc4 to edge/main.
>>
>> I think we will have to fix the init.d script to support lxc-autostart
>> and the stop/halt signal will likely need to be configured for alpine
>> containers. (we should probably set the haltsignal in alpine template)
>>
>> Please let me know if something else broke and I'll fix it asap.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> -nc
>>

>> ---
>> Unsubscribe:  alpine-devel+unsubscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org