[alpine-devel] build-3-0-x86/x86_64 is up and running

<20140507165906.2d41a302@ncopa-desktop.alpinelinux.org>

A heads up for mirror admins. In a day or 2 the v3.0 repositories will
be built and will eat some GBs. (we should have a mirror-announce
mailing list?)

For the developers: we should focus on polishing the release now.

Thanks!

Christian Berendt <berendt@b1-systems.de>
<536A5459.8030809@b1-systems.de>
In-Reply-To
<20140507165906.2d41a302@ncopa-desktop.alpinelinux.org> (view parent)
On 05/07/2014 04:59 PM, Natanael Copa wrote:
> A heads up for mirror admins. In a day or 2 the v3.0 repositories will
> be built and will eat some GBs. (we should have a mirror-announce
> mailing list?)

+1

One question: How to become listed in MIRRORS.txt? I announecd my Alpine
mirror some weeks ago, but at the moment it's not listed and only used
by some of my Vagrant boxes.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt