[alpine-devel] Initial APKBUILD files of ruby-rest-client and ruby-taps

Seung Soo Mun <hamletmun@gmail.com>
<CAGR=FsvKwjWy8PzoCg9usn2PNmkJMg4JBP6i1zvpJmx-8AX4QA@mail.gmail.com>
Hello.

Because of firewall, I can't use 'git send-mail'.

Please, let me know if you find any problem in these APKBUILD files.
I will keep posting few more for other ruby gems.

Thank you.

Re: [alpine-devel] Fwd: Initial APKBUILD files of ruby-rest-client and ruby-taps

Jeff Bilyk <jbilyk@gmail.com>
<CAHwjr35mVfVxsdo_+SSSv7U1hPxcMtN=NsHZ=9APDbUGgeiQXA@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CAGR=Fsva1JtNg0vTUa3WZmMkYFr_rdwSrKT0u5tU=hsGL1EP+A@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
As a suggestion, before moving a package to main, it's usually good
practice to have a maintainer, otherwise it gets out of date quickly.

--
Jeff

<CAGR=FsvKwjWy8PzoCg9usn2PNmkJMg4JBP6i1zvpJmx-8AX4QA@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Sorry, I forgto the attachment.

Because of firewall, I can't use 'git send-mail'.

Please, let me know if you find any problem in these APKBUILD files.
I will keep posting few more for other ruby gems.

Thank you.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)