[alpine-devel] Mirror or package problem?

Isaac Dunham <ibid.ag@gmail.com>
<20140909231900.GA20715@newbook>
Hello,
I'm using the nl.alpinelinux.org mirror; I recently tried to install
qt5-qtbase-dev and related packages (to try compiling Otter...), and
found that none of them are available.
Is this due to an FTBFS, is the git autobuild system down,
or is the mirror falling behind?

Thanks,
Isaac Dunham

<1410418056.6465.0@mail.alpinelinux.org>
In-Reply-To
<20140909231900.GA20715@newbook> (view parent)
On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 9:19 PM, Isaac Dunham <ibid.ag@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm using the nl.alpinelinux.org mirror; I recently tried to install
> qt5-qtbase-dev and related packages (to try compiling Otter...), and
> found that none of them are available.
> Is this due to an FTBFS, is the git autobuild system down,
> or is the mirror falling behind?

I think the x86 build failed:
http://bld1.alpinelinux.org/buildlogs/build-edge-x86/main/qt5-qtbase/qt5-qtbase-5.3.1-r0.log

It is the same issue that caused xulrunner for x86 to fail.

It is a bug in x86 musl headers and they are working on fixing it:
http://www.openwall.com/lists/musl/2014/09/10/1