[alpine-devel] Help needed with new website for alpinelinux.org

<20141008224212.4a9d4b0f@ncopa-laptop>

I have made some progress with new website. I can now git push markdown
files and it will automatically regenerate the static pages. It will
also generate the summary of latest commits whenever we push to aports
git repo.

I still need to make it auto-update releases.

I have rewritten the about page. I don't know if its too simplistic and
more should be there. Same goes with the community pages. hat do you
think?

Is the language of the text ok?

http://wwwtest.alpinelinux.org/about

I am open for ideas on other content. What should be included? What can
we have other places?

What do we do with:
- forums
- mailing list archives
- package browser
- other?

<201410141053.48076.vkrishn4@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<20141008224212.4a9d4b0f@ncopa-laptop> (view parent)

> I have made some progress with new website. I can now git push markdown
> files and it will automatically regenerate the static pages. It will
> also generate the summary of latest commits whenever we push to aports
> git repo.
>
> I still need to make it auto-update releases.
>
> I have rewritten the about page. I don't know if its too simplistic and
> more should be there. Same goes with the community pages. hat do you
> think?
>
> Is the language of the text ok?
>
> http://wwwtest.alpinelinux.org/about
>
> I am open for ideas on other content. What should be included? What can
> we have other places?
>
> What do we do with:
> - forums
> - mailing list archives

Add links for downloading ML archives (mbox) format.

--
Regards,
V.Krishn

--