Re: [alpine-devel] Alpine 3.2.0 release candidate 1

Jeff Bilyk <jbilyk@gmail.com>
<ek8j8i92k25h228k3wiba2t3.1430926915820@email.android.com>
Postifx works here with the default config and adding a relayhost option.

Natanael Copa <ncopa@alpinelinux.org> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Hi,
>
>Alpine Linux 3.2.0 release candidate 1 is out. Please test and give
>feedback.
>
>http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/cgi-bin/dl.cgi/v3.2/releases
>

>Some specific things I'd like tested are:
>
>- postfix (updated to new major version, 3.0)
>- mariadb (replaces mysql)
>- redmine (ruby 2.2)
>- nfs (test set up a server and client)
>- mate desktop
>- test 'sys'/'data' disk install on raid (mdadm) / lvm (all combinations)
>

>It would also be nice if we all try fix the current known open issues.
>
>http://bugs.alpinelinux.org/projects/alpine/issues?fixed_version_id=91&set_filter=1&status_id=o
>
>Thanks!
>
>-nc
>

>---
>Unsubscribe:  alpine-devel+unsubscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org
>Help:         alpine-devel+help@lists.alpinelinux.org
>---

Re: [alpine-devel] Alpine 3.2.0 release candidate 1

<20150506213814.0ce73fb6@ncopa-laptop>
In-Reply-To
<ek8j8i92k25h228k3wiba2t3.1430926915820@email.android.com> (view parent)
On Wed, 06 May 2015 11:41:55 -0400
Jeff Bilyk <jbilyk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Postifx works here with the default config and adding a relayhost option.

Could you please test one of the dynamic plugins?

Earlier we had an alpine specific patch to enable dynamic plugins and a
post-install script to enable the plugin config so we did not manually
need to enable/disable the plugins in config.

From postfix 3.0.0 they support that from upstream, but they have
implemented it slightly different.

I suppose postfix-pcre would be relatively simple to test. (add some
pcre sender restriction or similar)

Thanks!

-nc