[alpine-devel] alpine 3.2.0 RC3 is out

<20150515170137.5b51697e@ncopa-desktop.alpinelinux.org>

I have tagged alpine 3.2.0 release candidate 3.

I sqeezed in xen 4.5 for alpine-xen. I have only boot tested i in qemu.
It would be nice if someone could test if it is able to boot hvms and
pvs.

3.2.0 will hopefully be released next week.

Thanks!

Jeff Bilyk <jbilyk@gmail.com>
<CAHwjr37nqJfUwxVWXcvEh_2+D++hnser0yymPFQz7rZRO5E5dg@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<20150515170137.5b51697e@ncopa-desktop.alpinelinux.org> (view parent)
Everything working well here - nice job!

--
Jeff
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)