[alpine-devel] Alpine Linux Meetup

ScrumpyJack <scrumpyjack@me.com>
<alpine.LNX.2.20.1506150732170.19789@st.ilet.to>
I'd like to gauge to interest in an Alpine Linux meet-up amongst the
community. It would be lovely to put faces to IRC nicks and mailing list
posts, and would strengthen the sense of community membership.

It would also be an opportunity to talk geek with like-minded people over
a few drinks and perhaps a meal.

Depending on who would be able to come, and from where, it would probably
be in Europe, Paris, Brussels, something like that, with plenty of notice,
something like early February, when there are no school holidays and
transport is cheaper than the in height of Summer.

Who's up for this?

<CAK4o1WyOS17i+yx6OoJTa-1R8bLxsiGB8T+2iJpf0YUhr3xRyg@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<alpine.LNX.2.20.1506150732170.19789@st.ilet.to> (view parent)
On 15 June 2015 at 08:44, ScrumpyJack <scrumpyjack@me.com> wrote:

> I'd like to gauge to interest in an Alpine Linux meet-up amongst the
> community. It would be lovely to put faces to IRC nicks and mailing list
> posts, and would strengthen the sense of community membership.
>
> It would also be an opportunity to talk geek with like-minded people over
> a few drinks and perhaps a meal.
>
> Depending on who would be able to come, and from where, it would probably
> be in Europe, Paris, Brussels, something like that, with plenty of notice,
> something like early February, when there are no school holidays and
> transport is cheaper than the in height of Summer.
>
> Who's up for this?

I would be. I was also thinking of trying to put together some Musl
libc related talks for Fosdem (end of Jan/beginning of Feb in
Brussels) - let me know if you are interested.

Justin

[alpine-devel] Re: Alpine Linux Meetup

Çağıl P. Şesto <secpost@abwesend.de>
<20150616145009.GA8869@localhost.localdomain>
In-Reply-To
<CAK4o1WyOS17i+yx6OoJTa-1R8bLxsiGB8T+2iJpf0YUhr3xRyg@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 10:02:35AM +0100, Justin Cormack wrote:
> I would be. I was also thinking of trying to put together some Musl
> libc related talks for Fosdem (end of Jan/beginning of Feb in
> Brussels) - let me know if you are interested.

For those folks who can't make it to Fosdem, I think some people like me
may be at the C3 (chaos communication congress) from 27. to 30. decemeber.

Which is a little bit earlier in the holidays. :)