[alpine-devel] Re: Alpine: Add eleasticsearch subpackage to rsyslog.

Cameron Banta <cbanta@gmail.com>
<CABVwkxV1BWQTxoQ1ccvy+qoAA=BgJUoGjbZVpGSb5CiCJ+ffyw@mail.gmail.com>
On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 4:57 AM, Thordur I. Bjornsson <thorduri@secnorth.net>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> First "contribution", unsure if this is the right workflow, would
> appreciate a heads up on where to send stuff like this if contacting the
> maintainer/recent commiter is inappropriate.
>
> Attached patch enables elasticsearch when building rsyslog and adds a
> subpackage
> to install the module.
>
> Would also be nice to know what the preferred method was for receiving
> patches/PRs etc.

I'm still listed as a maintainer for this package, but I haven't really had
time to maintain it properly.
Usually patches like this are just sent to the
alpine-devel@lists.alpinelinux.org mailing list - I have CC'd the list on
this reply.

Thanks!
Cameron
Leonardo Arena <rnalrd@gmail.com>
<CAGG_d8BOOGbehcet9W_4QiQowVooSzUt1YHH+LMD2hgJvM7Avw@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CABVwkxV1BWQTxoQ1ccvy+qoAA=BgJUoGjbZVpGSb5CiCJ+ffyw@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
On Jul 6, 2015 17:42, "Cameron Banta" <cbanta@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 4:57 AM, Thordur I. Bjornsson <
thorduri@secnorth.net> wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> First "contribution", unsure if this is the right workflow, would
appreciate a heads up on where to send stuff like this if contacting the
maintainer/recent commiter is inappropriate.

>> Attached patch enables elasticsearch when building rsyslog and adds a
subpackage
>> to install the module.
>>
>> Would also be nice to know what the preferred method was for receiving
patches/PRs etc.

> I'm still listed as a maintainer for this package, but I haven't really
had time to maintain it properly.
> Usually patches like this are just sent to the
alpine-devel@lists.alpinelinux.org mailing list - I have CC'd the list on
this reply.

> Thanks!
> Cameron

Now patches can be sent to alpine-aports instead of alpine-devel.
Thanks!

- leo
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)