[alpine-devel] can't set up a repository

<CAAU3LjuFdK4Bmh8WiT+yiZAc9Cg4cgJ6HbbcMms5uD7A2L1pDw@mail.gmail.com>
Hello community,

I've built Alpine Linux for ARMv5, but can't set up a repository.

I've made APKINDEX.tar.gz according to wiki, and i can install packages
from the repo locally on the ready system (the dependencies are handled
correctly), but can't bootstrap a new installation elsewhere — apk just
complains:

> # ./apk.static --verbose \
>  -X http://anarch-linux.cf/alpine/v3.3/testing/ \
>  --root /some/empty/directory --arch armel \
>  --allow-untrusted --initdb add alpine-base
> ERROR: unsatisfiable constraints:
>  alpine-base (missing):
>    required by: world[alpine-base]

If I try to bootstrap a new installation installing packages one by one, it
behaves just the same.

All the packages are there, and respective entries in APKINDEX too.

How do I figure out what's wrong?

The non-working repo is here:
http://anarch-linux.cf/alpine/v3.3/testing/

[alpine-devel] Re: can't set up a repository

<CAAU3LjuAE=M-KOxNtuTvmHzQGkqvaa5psb=dFJjwp2L0tJ-x_w@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CAAU3LjuFdK4Bmh8WiT+yiZAc9Cg4cgJ6HbbcMms5uD7A2L1pDw@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 9:17 PM, my majesty <anarch.linux@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've built Alpine Linux for ARMv5, but can't set up a repository.

fixed. my problem was misunderstanding of alpine repo layout.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)