[alpine-devel] How to create an APK to install a pre compiled binary

joaquin mendez <joaquinf2005@gmail.com>
<CAC=2MFazRqbk8GOULJUkLijEoz9a9nk+8nmSsyg=E964iy2hjw@mail.gmail.com>
Hi guys, i use alpine for docker container images and i need to build apk's
to install already compiled binaries (no need to publish the apk files just
to build them) could some one give me a light on how to do this please, im
already playing with abuild and APKBUILD file

Thank you
Jose-Luis Rivas <ghostbar@riseup.net>
<20160615152953.GA10242@riseup.net>
In-Reply-To