~alpine/devel

Re: [alpine-devel] Proposal: testsuite support in APKBUILDs

William Pitcock <nenolod@dereferenced.org>
<CA+T2pCF+dFPhWBKcwdUSp_Fr1Jk=rT1Pweap6iPZMXjf6HFi8g@mail.gmail.com>
Hello,

In some ways I am inclined to agree with Jakub, mostly because "make
check" is the main way of invoking a testsuite on autotools platforms.
It is perhaps not the most correct description of the phase, but it
does fit with "make check" usage in autotools, so people would be
familiar with it.

Lets move forward with check phase and !check in $features?

William