[alpine-devel] Alpine Linux 3.7.0 Release Candidate 3 is out

<20171129175930.48713d03@ncopa-desktop.copa.dup.pw>
Hi!

I have just pushed the third release candidate for alpine 3.7.0.

It has some changes in the setup-disk script. It would be nice if the
various disk installs could be tested, specifically install on mmc
device.

I have tested that install on nvme works, but I have only tested it in
qemu.

I hope this is the last release candidate.

Thanks!

Roberto Oliveira <rdutra@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
<2d0ce464-15b5-3a6c-59af-aba8ddbb47ca@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
In-Reply-To
<20171129175930.48713d03@ncopa-desktop.copa.dup.pw> (view parent)
Natanel,

I just tested the Alpine 3.7.0 rc3 on ppc64le (Power 8) using Qemu, and it
booted and installed fine in the disk.

I also upgraded the ppc64le Alpinebox with new packages from Alpine 3.7 and
kernel 4.9.65 and it also worked fine.

Regards,
Roberto Oliveira