Re: [alpine-devel] abuild deps returns an error?

Gennady Feldman <gena01@gmail.com>
<CAFvNWOQpwkJPR5PZVUV39kN99D=tsfwivxJv4_3PgDNzvCX0mw@mail.gmail.com>
I use "edge" version. Need to see if I can get the exact error and maybe
detailed log. Will try to send later tonight.

Thank you,

Gennady

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 1:22 PM, x9p <alpine@x9p.org> wrote:

> have any logs from the error? which alpine version?
>
> cheers.
>
> x9p
>
> > Just ran into this over the weekend. When i tried to build a number of
> > packages every time i would get an error after "abuild deps".
> >
> > One way I got it to work is to run "abuild deps" then "abuild". "abuild
> > -r"
> > fails every time. This used to work fine before.
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Gennady
> >

> ---
> Unsubscribe:  alpine-devel+unsubscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org
> Help:         alpine-devel+help@lists.alpinelinux.org
> ---

Re: [alpine-devel] abuild deps returns an error?

Gennady Feldman <gena01@gmail.com>
<CAFvNWORMV6DEm3eGCj0PjqekRZnuSOTHgbB7TY_DcG-zg0Vq0g@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CAFvNWOQpwkJPR5PZVUV39kN99D=tsfwivxJv4_3PgDNzvCX0mw@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Ok. something is off... and I am not sure how to troubleshoot further..
I am on the "edge" version.

abuild deps fails... when I increase verbosity i can see that it fails here:
   abuild-apk add --wait 30 --repository /home/gena01/packages/testing
--virtual .makedepends-test go

and that last command returns "1" which fails for some reason. I have go
package installed already.

Thank you,

Gennady

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 1:39 PM, Gennady Feldman <gena01@gmail.com> wrote:

> I use "edge" version. Need to see if I can get the exact error and maybe
> detailed log. Will try to send later tonight.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Gennady
>
> On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 1:22 PM, x9p <alpine@x9p.org> wrote:
>
>> have any logs from the error? which alpine version?
>>
>> cheers.
>>
>> x9p
>>
>> > Just ran into this over the weekend. When i tried to build a number of
>> > packages every time i would get an error after "abuild deps".
>> >
>> > One way I got it to work is to run "abuild deps" then "abuild". "abuild
>> > -r"
>> > fails every time. This used to work fine before.
>> >
>> > Thank you,
>> >
>> > Gennady
>> >

>> ---
>> Unsubscribe:  alpine-devel+unsubscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org