~alpine/devel

Re: [alpine-devel] aports/scripts/bootstrap.sh failed

Timo Teras <timo.teras@iki.fi>
<20180802105509.54122fb3@vostro>
On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 09:02:25 +0200
"John Miner" <jminer74@post.com> wrote:

> When running aports/scripts/bootstrap.sh armhf, I get the following
> error when it tries to compile busybox:
> aports/main/busybox/src/ssl_client.c:8:17: fatal error: tls.h: No
> such file or directory
> Does this have something to do with the following patch
> (main/busybox: properly fix wget https support):
> https://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/aports/commit/?id=1d0560a9b6b5597b191e5aff69a31c2fe0aba273

Yes, libressl should now be built before busybox. Will push a fix soon.
Thanks for the note.

We should really fix bootstrap.sh to get this list more dynamically. I
wonder if we can have abuild dump the build order, or if we can make
bootstrap.sh depend on lua-aports as it provides this kind of ordering
output.

@ncopa thoughts?

Perhaps we can also add running bootstrap to CI to be ran once every
few weeks.

Timo