[alpine-devel] Alpine 3.5 Python packages missing

<c0b2d74d-6b34-40d0-b4df-a597af400245@Spark>
Dear Alpiners,

since yesterday, the python3-3.5.6-r0 [1] and python3-dev-3.5.6-r0 [2] are missing in the package repository. The packages appear with this version numbers in the package index but do not exist on the download server.

[1] http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.5/main/x86_64/python3-3.5.6-r0.apk
[2] http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.5/main/x86_64/python3-dev-3.5.6-r0.apk

As I am still new to alpine development, I also created a bug report in the bugtracker here: https://bugs.alpinelinux.org/issues/9330

Regards
Janosch
<7c8fd134-b8e6-2038-40fe-12e1aea81f16@affolter-engineering.ch>
In-Reply-To
<c0b2d74d-6b34-40d0-b4df-a597af400245@Spark> (view parent)
On 08/23/2018 08:18 AM, Janosch Maier wrote:
> since yesterday, the python3-3.5.6-r0 [1] and python3-dev-3.5.6-r0 [2]
> are missing in the package repository. The packages appear with this
> version numbers in the package index but do not exist on the download
> server.

A new build for Python 3 was done yesterday afternoon and there seems be
no errors [1]. At least on mirrors.dotsrc.org [2] are both packages
available. I assume that not all mirrors are synced at the moment.

Kind regards,

Fabian

[1]
http://build.alpinelinux.org/buildlogs/build-3-5-x86_64/main/python3/python3-3.5.6-r0.log
[2] http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/alpine/v3.5/main/x86_64/
<47efb731-b2be-4b48-a0af-c0f7b43af781@Spark>
In-Reply-To
<7c8fd134-b8e6-2038-40fe-12e1aea81f16@affolter-engineering.ch> (view parent)
On 23. Aug 2018, 11:45 +0200, Fabian Affolter <fabian@affolter-engineering.ch>, wrote:
> On 08/23/2018 08:18 AM, Janosch Maier wrote:
> > since yesterday, the python3-3.5.6-r0 [1] and python3-dev-3.5.6-r0 [2]
> > are missing in the package repository. The packages appear with this
> > version numbers in the package index but do not exist on the download
> > server.
>
> A new build for Python 3 was done yesterday afternoon and there seems be
> no errors [1]. At least on mirrors.dotsrc.org [2] are both packages
> available. I assume that not all mirrors are synced at the moment.

If it was just a normal synchronization case, the packages should become available automatically quite fast (I have never experienced delays more than some few hours in that case).
However the python3-dev package is still missing on the server.

Best regards
Janosch
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)