Re: [alpine-devel] Packages for promotion to community

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 18:49:43 +0100

On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 17:06:25 -0500
Drew DeVault <sir_at_cmpwn.com> wrote:

> Hi folks, I would like to see these packages promoted to community if
> none are opposed:
>
> - moreutils
> - py-beautifulsoup4

I have moved moreutils and py-beautifulsoup4 to community.

> - py-flask-login

This needs some cleanup. py2-flask-login depends on py-flask instead of
py2-flask. The correct dependency will be pulled in indirectly, but if
you do: apk add python2 python2 py2-flask-login, you will also get
py3-flask installed, even if you don't really needed it. Same thing
applies to py3-flask-login.

This needs to be fixed so:
 py2-flask-login depends on py2-flask
 py3-flask-login depends on py3-flask

I think we also may need both py2-flask and py3-flask explicitly in the
makedepends.

Would you like to take maintainership of py-flask too while at it?

> - py-pygfm

This have some checkdepends. Have you verified that all of those are
already in community? Otherwise we need to move those as well.