Re: [alpine-user] How can install software that only supports sysvinit o systemd?

From: PICCORO McKAY Lenz <mckaygerhard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 15:10:26 -0400

El lun., 7 de ene. de 2019 a la(s) 13:45, Paul Zillmann (p.zillmann_at_h6g.de)
escribió:

> can you explain where you are hitting a bumper?

i cited in my last lines "nx nomachine" do you note it?

> OpenRC should be very similar to SysVinit.

well i thinnk to emulated the install like another sysvinit system and then
tune it the files..
but before i do the most logic and reasonable thin: ask!

so i ask and need, information about converting a sysv-rc installation (o
wors a systemd install) on a alpine to a openrc..

and please! the wiki are a crap! if the wiki are not usefully , get down
and use a git wiki based.. i have many experience with that!

why not a wiki lie the alpine page does? just markdown files and static
content generation!