Re: [alpine-user] How can install software that only supports sysvinit o systemd?

From: Martin Rusko <martin.rusko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 10:00:47 +0100

Ciao Lenz,

this is how it works here:
* you can't command anyone about what they should do, people here owe
nothing to you
* people will help you, if you show steps what have you done and what
didn't work for you
* if you do not cooperate, you will be ignored

What Paul tried to get from you, is to see what have you tried so far
and didn't work for you. To me it looks like you haven't even started
to install nx nomachine. When you start and you face some problem,
come back to tell us what that problem is. Thank you.

Best regards,
Martin